Monday 5 August 2019

Stationery Sunday: Planner Pages.





Hello! 

A late post this Sunday night. 
For this week's Stationery Sunday I thought I'd share some of my planner pages and how I decorate them for an upcoming week. 
I keep it fairly minimal, so that my pages have more room for actual planning and list making. 
I use a mix of stickers and sticky notes and sometimes washi tape. 

FYI, I have done a Stationery Sunday of sorts over on my IGTV, where I have hauled a new Traveller's Notebook from The Black Canvas. 
Go see if you want to. 
:) 

OK, now on to some planner pages..







I took these very cute cat framed Instax pictures via an Instax app. 
Look how cozy and cute the cats look! 
:) 

I used these large floral stickers that fill up the pages nicely while still leaving me ample room to go ahead and fill up the pages with list making. 
I also added these tiny Cat stickers to the pages for some extra whimsy and to depict the monsoons and other general mood. 

DETAILS/// 

Planner from The Ink Bucket 

Stickers from Ali Express 


No comments: