Thursday 8 August 2019

Haul: Make-Up from Nykaa --- Masaba by Nykaa + Etude House & Skincare from Kama Ayurveda and Plum.


Hello! 

I recently made a little Nykaa order, mainly fuelled by my interest in the new line of makeup by Masaba Gupta for Nykaa. I totally fell for the gorgeous packaging and couldn't resist getting a few bits from the line to try out. 
And I am super happy with the results. 
I got two nude lipsticks.
Cool Guy & Numbu Paani and their matching nail paints because I really enjoy the Nykaa nail polishes. 
The colours are lovely and pigmented and the packaging is perfect! I am so tempted to go back for more. 



Cool Guy! 




I also got a lip and cheek tint from Etude House. 
I have bought two Benefit tints earlier this year and one from The Face Shop and I am a tint convert. So when I saw one from Etude House for fairly cheap I thought I'd give it a try. 


I also got- 

A basic Kajal from Nykaa. 
A Plum eye cream--which is pretty good, worth a shot if you are in the market for one. 
I aslo got a free Molten Matte lipstick in the shade Samantha, which is a bright pink. 
:) 


I stocked up on some staples, namely two shampoos from Kama Ayurveda. I love Kama shampoos they are mild and gentle and make my hair feel so good. 
I bought the Rose & Jasmine one and the Lavender Patchouli. 
I also got a spa set freebie from Kama, that consists of a massage oil and an Ubtan. I am yet to give it a try. 
:) 


No comments: