Tuesday 25 December 2018

Blogmas Day- 24: Book Haul//// Books of December 2018.

Hello! 
Merry Christmas my loves! 


I hope this Christmas brings you joy and peace and love! 

The things that bring me most joy are my books, so today, let me share my December book haul with you. 
I got these books in the first week  of December all from Amazon. 

Let's see the goodies I've added to my bookshelves lately. 


Read this darling little book and loved it immensely. 
So good! 


Some Bengali literature in translation is one of my favourite things to buy and read. 
I might just save a few of these books for my All Bengali Books in April, where I read only Bengali books and authors in April for Bengali New Year. 



Pulp fiction! 
Yes Please! 
:) 


I've heard nothing but amazing things about this book and I can't wait to read this. 
Saving it for January 2019. 


BOOKS BOUGHT/// 

The Wind on Haunted Hill by Ruskin Bond 
The Moving Shadow: Electrifying Bengali Pulp Fiction Translated by Arunava Sinha 
Shake the Bottle by Ashapurna Debi 
Latitudes of Longing by Shubhangi Swarup 
Stories from Saratchandra Innocence and Reality by Saratchandra Chattopadhyay 


Hope your day has been special and fun! 
:) 
Merry Christmas once again! 

No comments: