Monday 17 December 2018

Blogmas Day- 17: Stationery Haul/// Badges and Notebooks from Neha Doodles.

Hello! 

Let's do a delightful little haul shall we?

I have been seeing Neha Doodles' quirky and funny illustrations on IG for a hot minute now and figured it was time to add some of the quirk to my life. 
So we got some utterly cute things! 

Let's jump into it! 


These just make me laugh, a lot! 
The one above is magnet.
The one below is a badge. 



I am a notebook hoarder! 
I just am and I have a hard time saying no to cute notebooks! I mean look at these. 
These are both A6 sized and lined, thank God! I love lined notebooks because it's so much easier to write in them. I will be using them for my Bujo/Journaling in 2019. 
I cannot wait! 




Here is everything together. 

My Review/// 

- Everything is super cute. 
-Well priced too. 
-The quality is great too.
- The notebooks have great paper quality. 
- The colours and illustrations are vivid and sharp. 
-Oh, and everything was so cutely packaged, sadly I don't have any pictures of it! 

5/5 
Highly recommend! 
:) 

No comments: