Thursday 17 December 2020

Blogmas Day- 17 Favourite Mugs of 2020.

 Hello Loves! 

Today's post is one that brings me a lot of joy. 

Coffe and Tea Mugs, if you've followed me for a for a bit or a while, you know that I enjoy my cup of coffee and I enjoy having it in a beautiful mug. 

My motley collection of mugs is one of my favourite things in the whole world. And I love adding to it. 

This year I didn't buy that many mugs, given...welll 2020. 

But I bought a few mugs here and there, mostly in the first two months of the year and some a little later. 

So I figured I'd share some of my favourite mugs for 2020. 

:) 



1. Reading Girl Mug from Hastnirmit: I bought this mug back in January and isn't she perfect?! 

Alas! She broke a day or two after this picture was clicked. But I have this picture and happy memories of it. 

:) 


2. Little Owl Mug from Chumbak: I got this little owl mug from Chumbak for my birthday. I loved it's goggly eyes and cute little face. She is a bit tiny for my liking but she is perfect for my second cup of coffee of the day. 



Look at little owl sitting pretty next to her older sister, who's also from Chumbak. 



3. Terracota Mug from Biswa Bangla: This is not a new mug, I think I've had it for over two years but only used it sparingly. This year I found myself reaching for it a lot, especially to drink cups and cups of my special Lebu Cha, lemon tea. 




4. Colourful Mug from Freedom Tree: A new addition to my mug collection. This one is a nicely sized mug from Freedom Tree. It's perfect for a large mug of iced-coffee. I love the colours on this one. 



5. Cat Mug from Curious Cat: The newest-ish addition to my life, I ordered this adorable mug from Curious Cat Co. and it's so freaking cute. 

Cats.

Books.

&

Coffee. 



6. Masala Chai Mug: I ordered this mug from Amazon and I love how adorable and funny it is. Plus it's an ode to the joy that is Masala Chai. 

I've enjoyed loads of well brewed masala chai from this mug and I am happy to report that many of my followers on Instagram saw this on my feed and bought the same mug. 

So same pinch if you have the same mug too! 

:) 


No comments: