Sunday 6 December 2020

Blogmas Day- 6 : Bookmark Haul from Debdyuti Creates.

 Hello Loves! 

For today's Blogmas post I want to share the newest additions my somewhat large bookmark collection. 

Honestly, I have a hard time saying no to cute bookmarks. 

Especially those that are handmade and are little works of art. 

I spotted Debdyuti's works on IG and I fell in love, so I had to get a few goodies. 

So I ordered a bunch of bookmarks when she had a little sale going on. 

Let's the beauties shall we? 



She even made the box on her own and sent a very sweet note with the bookmarks. 
I also love that she addressed it to T. Sisters! 
It put a big smile on my face. 


What a sweet note! 
I always love a handwritten message. 


Box of goodies. 


An embroidered bookmark with birds on it. 
So pretty. 
:) 
I got this one for my sister who loves birds. 


A girl, her books and a cup of steaming tea. 
I love everything about this. 


Books. 
Tea.
&
Nimki. 
Ah! 



A woman in a lal par saree and shuli phool and books. 
This one is my Maa's favourite. 
:) 


Plant lady, with her book and coffee. 


A Harry Potter one, because why not?! 


All of them together. 

I love all of these bookmarks. 

You can find Debdyuti Creates on IG and treat yourself to some of her creations. 

No comments: