Sunday 13 December 2020

Blogmas Day- 12 Haul: Pressed Flower Bookmarks from TazzBookmarks.

 Hello Loves! 

I am clearly, and quite happily having a bookmark moment right now.

I can't seem to get enough and I am completely fine with it. 

I recently got these beautiful pressed flower bookmarks from Tazz Bookmarks and they are just perfect. 

I chose each quote and I think the flowers and words just belong together. 



"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." 
~ Albert Camus. 

For a bookmark with a bed of roses I chose one of my favourite Camus quotes. 
I felt it went well with roses and this year, and this time that we are living through. 


"Nevertheless, She Persisted." 
~ Kim Baker 

A feminist sentiment and one that I want to hold close and chant when things get difficult.
Persist.
Survive. 
Slay. 

I think it looks fitting with these dried flowers. It just makes sense. 


"Screw Perfect.
I'd Rather be Brave." 

~ Hannah Brencher 

Bravery > Perfection
Always! 


Aren't they just perfect?! 


All of them together. 


They even came so cutely packaged. 

Minimal but lovely. 


REVIEW: 


1. Every single bookmark is beautiful.

2. They are well-made. 

3. The pricing of the bookmarks is also very good. 

4. It was a breeze to order these bookmarks and the 'customer service' was excellent and pleasant all around. 

5. This is an endeavour of love by 5 friends, all girls and nothing makes me happier than to buy from a shop run by talented women! 


5/5 

Highly Recommend. 

Seriously, go get yourself some wonderful from them. 

I know for a fact that I'll be going back for more. 

No comments: