Saturday 19 December 2020

Blogmas Day- 19 Little Joys of Life Lately ~ Flowers, Stickers and Planner.

 Hello Loves! 

How is your weekend going? 

Mine is off to a slow and soothing start, one that included a lot of sleep, some fruit cake and coffee and luchi and aloor torkari made by Maa. 

I am trying to slow down, read a little and write my little butt off in these day few days of the year. 

Here are some things that have brought me joy in the last few days...



Flowers that are blooming around my home. 
Happy yellow blooms that have come to life in the front of my house. 
And these dark genda phools that have shown up on the roof. 




The promise and excitement of a new planner. 
I am so excited for 2021 and using my new planner. 



Cake for no reason. 

Well, to celebrate a Sunday. 

This was a Dutch Trfuffle and it was delicious. 



My planning and journaling supplies, siting pretty. 

A book sleeve from Fitoor Company that holds all my stickers and washi tape and Kitta stickers. 



No comments: