Friday 25 December 2020

Blogmas Day- 24 A Day in my Life.

 Hello Loves! 

Happy Christmas Eve folks! 

Today's blooms post is just a little glimpse into what life has looked like today in my corner of the world. 


Our pumpkin plant has sprouted flowers and looks mighty cute.



Some gifts under our Christmas tree. 


I am so proud that this year, for the first time since 2014 I managed to keep my gifts unopened till Christmas! 




Our tree went up this evening, super duper late but its up and its tiny and its cute. 




Today is also my Dad's birthday. This year for various reasons, he didn't want to celebrate his birthday in a big way. 
One of my Dad's closest friends passed away two days ago and he wanted a quiet birthday. 
So we just had cake and ate some good food and watched a web-series. 
This Motichoor cake was a thing of joy. 


Another look at our yellow beauties. 

Today was a quiet but good day. 

I've been crazy busy finishing up a new story and editing it and doing all sorts of last minute admin shizz, will hopefully be able to release the book tomorrow and I am so excited for you to read it! 

Ok back to work I go again! 

No comments: