Sunday 27 December 2020

Blogmas Day- 25 A Christmas Gift- Art from Diary of a Flower Girl.

 Hello Loves! 

Hope you've had a Merry Christmas and I hope it involved good food, family, love and laughs and cake..definitely cake. 

Mine was a good and slow and happy one. 

For my last Blogmas Post I want to share one of my favourite Christmas gifts of this year. 

I first chanced upon Aarti's shop: Dairy of a Flower Girl,  sometime this year and I kid you not it was love at first sight. Her art just makes me happy and makes me smile. Its so darling and sweet and full of such joy, I knew I had to get some of it in my life. And come Christmas I did just that. I ordered a set of six prints from her shop and she sent across 4 Christmas prints and a little bookmark. 

 I am so in love and I know I will go back to her for more! 



First we have the special Christmas freebie prints that are so darling. 
These bunnies just make my heart happy. 


Hello Santa! 



My heart is merry as can be. 


This bookmark is so perfect. 


This little girl might just be my favourite, she reminds of my sister when she was kid. 




Sisters! 
This one is also one of my faves. 




I am so in love with everything and so glad I have some of Aarti's incredible art in my life. 

I can't wait to go home and put up some of these up on bedroom walls! 

You have to check out the shop and treat yourself to something beautiful. 

:) 

No comments: