Friday 11 December 2020

Blogmas Day- 11 Haul: Jewellery from Needle Online.

 Hello Loves! 

My little pre-Christmas and year end shopping has been happening in bursts and bits and it's all beautiful handmade, small shops and mostly women owned businesses. 

Is there anything better? 

In fact, I recently realised that I have ONLY shopped from small businesses all of this year. 

I went to the mall once and only bought skincare from bigger brands, everything else I'v bought has been from homegrown brands. 

And I am so proud and happy to have done that. Nothing makes me happier than supporting small business and buying handmade things. 

I've bought from Sompeedle before, quite a few times before, and every single time I am blown away by her artistry. 

This time is no different. We ordered three absolutely beautiful things for her and I am so in love with every single thing. 


First up, we got this beautiful necklace in mostly primary colours. 
I love the embroidery and the flowers and fish. 
This is the kinda thing that will go with most colours, it will either match or contrast wonderfully. 



The finishing of each piece is so precise and clean and perfect. 




Even the potli it came in is so pretty.
Perfect packaging. 



Next I couldn't resist this owl beauty. 
I have a deep love for owls and anything owl themed has my heart. 
Look at it's little face?! 


I think this will look lovely with pretty much anything. 
I intend to wear it with a blue and white block print kurta or a plain white tee. 
I cannot wait to style this up! 



Even the dangly bits are so gorgeous. 
I love how well these colours go together. 


Finally, we go this little fishy friend. 
A brooch, which since I am not going out and about right now, I can put on a pencil case or pouch and use it ASAP. 


A potli of delight! 


REVIEW: 

1. Everything is impeccably made.

2. Everything is stunning. 

3. The quality is amazing. 

4. It's packaged very well and the packaging is quite pretty and eco friendly too. 

5. Everything she makes is unique and bright and so special. 


10/5 

I cannot recommend her work enough! 

Go check her out and treat yourself to something amazing. 

No comments: