Friday 11 December 2020

Blogmas Day- 10 Haul: Bags and Pouches from Chhoti Si Asha.

 Hello Loves! 

Sorry today's Blogmas comes a little late. I was busy writing and completely lost track of time! 

For today's post I want to share some very happy mail I received today. 

I came across Chhoti Si Asha on IG and loved their designs, prints and the many beautiful things they make. The cherry on the cake is that they are a volunteer-driven, non-profit society that has been working since 2006 for economic empowerment and livelihood of women and adolescent youth in Chandigarh. So beautiful things that support a good cause. So you can shop and support women and young people that need help. 

All good things! 

I got a few things from them, so let's see them quickly. 



Love these words. 



Tote bag and pouches. 

The larger pouch is great for holding your make-up or even your Kindle. I think my sister will use it to keep her stationery supplies. 



Love this print. 
So perfect and minty and soothing. 
The bag itself is roomy and soft and well-made. 


A closer look at the pouch. Love the mix of the floral and stripes. It has this very vintage-y vibe. 



This is the sling bag or the potli bag that I picked out in the same print as the tote bag. 

I love the little bag charm that came with it. 



The slimmer pouch I hope to use to as a pencil bag in 2021. It's floral loveliness will match my planner perfectly. 
:) 


I am always happy to add more floral-ness to my life. 

:) 






Review: 

1. Everything is beautiful.

2. Everything is well-made.

3. Both bags are spacious. 

4. The quality of the zips is very good. 

5. Their pricing is great too. 

5/5

 Would totally recommend. 


No comments: