Wednesday 30 December 2020

2020 Favourites: My Favourite Bookmarks of 2020!

 Hello Loves! 

I have a huge thing for beautiful bookmarks. I may be slightly obsessed and this year I allowed myself to buy a ton of absolutely gorgeous bookmarks from a ton of artists and illustrators and they've made me so happy. 

So freaking happy. 

So I figured I would share my most loved bookmarks of the year. 

So here goes, in no particular order! 



1. Books and Teacups Shop: The first-is bookmarks I acquired this year were from Books and Teacups Shop that has some of the most darling illustrations ever! Ever!!! Everything in her shop is warm and cozy and lovely and I can't wait to go back and get more from this beautiful shop! 



2. Sparrow Official: This indie brand mostly does clothing but they upcycle their leftover fabric to make these adorable embroidered bookmarks. I got 4 bookmarks from them and I love how pretty they are. You can find their bookmarks here. 



4. The Spring Palette: I fell in love with The Spring Palette's aesthetic and art and had to get myself some of her beautiful bookmarks. Mostly floral and so vivid and stunning. I am hoping to get some of my her mugs soon. So pretty! 



Also from The Spring Palette



5. Artoverted: Aren't these just lovely?! I spotted Artoverted on IG and it was love at first sight. Tanushree's work is sublime and has such an old world charm to it. I can't wait to add more from her in 2021. I seriously love everything she makes. 





6.  KartikeyShruti: Floral goodness. My sister surprised me these beautiful bookmarks as a Pujo gift and nothing could make me happier. Just look how absolutely stunning these works of art are?! You can find her on IG here. I cannot recommend her work enough. So gorgeous. I have since even got a set of prints from her. 





7. Rimjhim Artopia: Earlier in the year, right before the pandemic started, I treated myself to these beautiful works of art from Rimjhim Artopia. Floral and so neat and precise and just perfect for my flower loving heart! 



8. Debdyuti Creates: Debdyuti is an artist, who creates beautiful art work and sells them as prints, bookmarks and, sometimes, even as jewellery. Last month, I ordered some bookmarks from her Instagram and this is one of them! A girl reading in a beautiful book-filled corner with a steaming cup of coffee to keep her company. 



9. Tazz Bookmarks: This beautiful bougainvillea bookmark is from Tazz Bookmarks and they make many beautiful pressed flower bookmarks such as these! You can customise the quotes/ words on the bookmarks and truly create something unique for yourself. Do check them out! 


10. Diary of a Flower Girl: I have been a long-time admirer of Aarti's art and, finally, I bought myself a few of her prints as a little Christmas treat! This little bookmark was kindly sent by her along with my order. Isn't this girl just so lovely? I can't wait to buy more of her art, which you can buy via her Instagram page. 


No comments: