Tuesday 15 December 2020

Blogmas Day- 15 Haul: Brooches from Vastriyan.

 Hello Loves! 

Today I want to share some beautifullllll brooches I recently got from Vastriyan. 

I have bought from Bidisha before, I got some gorgeous earrings from her and I love her work. It's so stunning and neat and precise. She is crazy talented. 

This time I got some lovely floral brooches from her and just look how freaking pretty they are: 


This floral wreath is a thing of beauty. 



A bouquet of lavender. 



I honestly cannot pick a favourite. 
They are all so beautiful. 


Such happy blooms. 
Also notice the lovely illustration on her packaging. 
Bidisha should really start making bookmarks, I'll be first in line to get my hands on them. 


This is the first one I picked up. 
Yellow happy blooms for life. 



A pink pineapple. 
So cute! 

REVIEW: 

1. Everything is immaculately made and such good quality. 

2. The whole ordering process is smooth as can be and Bidisha keeps in loop throughout the shipping process. 

3. The brooches are perfect for multiple uses: you could of course wear them with outfits but you could also put them on pouches and bags. 

4. The brooches are also well-priced. 

10/5 

I cannot recommend it enough. 
You need some Vastriyan loveliness in your life. 


No comments: