Wednesday 2 December 2020

Blogmas Day- 2 : Bookmark Haul from KartikeyShrutii.

 Hello, hello!

For today's Blogmas post I want to share some beautiful bookmarks I have added to my life recently-is. This year, for obvious reasons, my shopping has been slowed than usual. The only things I've not quite been able resist are bookmarks. 

I mean...I who can resist bookmarks? 

Not me!

For sure. 

My sister came across this very talented artist on Instagram and ordered a bunch of bookmarks from her to surprise me around Durga Pujo. Her name is Shruti and you can find her HERE. You can DM her to place orders. She also does art prints in various sizes too. 

When she beauties arrived I was completely surprised and thrilled to bits. 

What a splendid way to surprise me! 

I am so in love with these beautiful bookmarks. 

*They are hand-painted. 

*Floral. 

*Gorgeous and such good quality.

*Stunning use of colour. 

*Her work is truly special. 

**You need these babies in your life. **












She also sent this circle, almost coaster-ish artwork too for free and I love it so much. 
I think I'll put it up on my walls once I am back home in Bombay. 



I honestly don't know if I can even pick a favourite out of these beauties. 

They are each absolutely stunning! 

Seriously, I cannot recommend it enough. 

If you are in the mood to treat yourself this festive season, maybe get some thing from Shruti to add colour and joy to your life. 

:)

No comments: