Sunday 3 December 2023

Blogmas Day-3. //Sunday Slowdown//

 Hello Loves! 

All I did this Sunday was read, drink coffee, nap, mildly organise a cupboard and watch a ton of Vlogmas videos. Also had two books come in the mail. It's the end of the year and the perfect time to treat myself to a few books I've had my eye on for a while and some new releases. 


Overall, a  very good, slow and soothing Sunday was had. 

Hope your day was good too. 

Here are some snippets from my day. 



Planner pages for the upcoming week. I actually decorated for the whole entire month. I have gone for a very self-care heavy decor and that is pretty much what I am manifesting this month. πŸ™



It was a sunny and bright day here. Winter is a mere idea, a distant dream for us Mumbai folks. 



Staying hydrated all day long. Because it's still kinda warm here. 



A spot to nap. πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄πŸ₯±  Full of cushions and plushies. 


Coffee was had and enjoyed. ☕


Read a handful of stories. Really enjoying these stories. 

I hope you had a restful day too. 🌿✨πŸ•ŠπŸ’Œ

No comments: