Saturday 30 December 2023

A Slow & Happy Saturday.







 Hello Loves! 

Today was  a sweet and slow day,  full of fun conversations and laughter and bookshop hops and sooooooo much joy. 

I want to document the happy and wholesome days on my blog, it's one of my goals for 2024, but since I had a good day today I wanted to make a little, almost journal entry about it. 

Went to Town.. South Bombay, my old very beloved stomping grounds. 

Went to two bookshops and unleashed my inner bookworm and got myself some books. A lot of books I had never even heard of, that's the beauty of a bookshop~ you find new and different books. 

Met my sister's bestie and her kids and husband and laughed and caught up and reminisced. 

Listened to music 🎶🎶🎶 of the party kind on my way back home. 

It was good. 

So good ✨📚☕🥰💖✨

No comments: