Tuesday 26 December 2023

General Whimsy: Homebody Diaries.

 I am your classic homebody.

Being at home is my constant state of being. 

I am happiest at home. 

Every year I try to be more out going and adventurous but I revert back to being my cozy, slow and introverted self. 

And honestly, I just need to make my peace with it. 

:) 

I love being at home.



Crochet cuties and a cup of coffee. 


Gentle mornings and gender phool. 

💛💛💛💛

The last nearly two months, my building is getting some serious work done. An almost full renovation and up keep is underway and it's been loud and dusty and the complete opposite of peace and calm. 

:( 

This has taken quite a toll on my mental health.

But we put our big girl pants on and deal with it. (Kinda, I am spiralling but putting on a brave face)

Here are some glimpses of the quieter and gentler days. 


A spot of sunshine and a little frog. 


A sun kissed pile of books. 
This one I am keen to read in 2024. 


Spooky and Booky mug. 
This was around Halloween. 


Diwali lights are up. 


Blurry but happy days. 


Dugga Dugga. 

This was during Pujo. 

This has largely been a good year for my homebody heart.

I just can't wait for all this construction work to get home, so I can go back to my cozy and calm and quiet life. 


No comments: