Tuesday 5 December 2023

Blogmas Day-5: Top 5 K-Dramas of 2023

 It is that time of the year! 

The time where we share our favourite books, TV/ OTT series and other favourite things of 2023! 

Kicking off the list-y posts with our Top 5 K-Dramas of 2023! 

Let's go! 


1. The Glory 


The Glory was, hands down, one of my favourite shows of 2023! It is a brilliant show with fabulous performances but a dark, potentially triggering, theme. The show follows the journey of a young woman seeking revenge from the kids, who brutally bullied her in high school. It is a hard watch at times but a brilliant, brilliant show. 


2. Mr. Queen 


Mr. Queen is an older show. I think it is from 2020 but it showed up on Netflix this year and is one of my favourite K-drama love stories! It is cute, hilarious and so, so sweet! I loved the setting, the characters and just everything about it! 


3. Destined With You 



If you love reincarnation and destined-to-be-forever type of romance tropes, then this cute show is just for you! It is so fun and cute and just swoon-worthy! Watch it! 


4. A Time Called You 



A love story, a thriller, a time travel tale. This show has everything you'd ever need in one single show! Adapted from the very popular and eponymous Taiwanese show, A Time Called You is such a riveting watch! 



5. My Demon 


A dessert-loving Demon looking for human souls, an heiress looking for a husband. What can go wrong? I am just two episodes in and I know I am going to love this show! 


If you have had any K-Drama faves this year that you think I should watch, then let me know on Instagram! 

No comments: