Saturday 9 December 2023

Blogmas Day-9! December Planner Pages.

 Hello Loves! 

Want to quickly share some of my December planner pages with you today. 

My main theme for these pages was self-care and slowing down and feeling good. 

So I used a ton of stickers from The Bodhi Journal that came in a kit called Self-Care.



A happy mess, this is what my bed looks like when I am knee deep in planning or journaling mode. 
Put some girls in red for Christmas and Christmas Eve, because why not?


I love the colour palette of these stickers. 


Face mask, skin are and candles.
All things I hope to doing this month. 


Green leafy veggies and flowers in a tote.
All good goals for this month. 


The stickers and planning in action. 


I sat down in the very beginning of the month and did up the pages for all of December.

I have really enjoyed using this planner insert from Atelier Neorah. It reminds me of the Hobonichi and has the perfect amount of space for my daily planning needs. 


No comments: