Saturday 2 December 2023

Blogmas Day-2: Our Favourite Mugs of 2023

 Hey, hey!

My sister and I love mugs! We have an unhealthy obsession with mugs and have collected a decent amount of them over the years. 

We bought some new ones to add to our collection this year and so, we thought of sharing some of our favourite and most-used mugs of 2023! 

Let's get started! 





This cute Teapot and cup set is from Weaving Homes and I love it! I have always wanted a cute teapot and this one is single serve and just perfect! 




Orange Skies is a favourite store of ours to get pretty ceramic mugs and this cream coloured mug with tiny speckles is my sister's favourite! 




Nilay Studios has the cutest mugs! This cute peach cup and saucer set is just adorable! 




This cute cloud cup and saucer set is also from Nilay Studios




This is one of our Christmas mugs from 2022 and it is this cute cat mug from Amazon! Love it! 





This is one of our Halloween themed mugs from this year and look how adorable it is! 




This big pink hearts mug is also from Orange Skies and my sister got it for me as a little pre-birthday treat! 





This is an enamel mug, which is illustrated by Nikhat Illustrations and is from her website. I love the bird and floral motifs on it and the quality is really great as well! 




My sister's Halloween themed mug! Booookkkss! :) Also, from Amazon. 



And, finally, this very appropriate mug, which is a hat-tip to Pride & Prejudice. May we all be headstrong girls! :) This is also from Amazon! 

Hope you enjoyed this little peek into some of our favourite mugs from this year! Not pictured (and I can't believe I can't find a picture of it) is our Ink Bucket Poppy mug! It is sold out now but Vidhi sometimes re-stocks then, so, follow her Instagram page to keep track of that! 

Have a great day/ evening! :) 


No comments: