Wednesday 6 December 2023

Blogmas Day-6! Books & Coffee & Totes & Joy.


 A sunkissed tote. From a bookshop I hope and pray I get to go to someday. 

Got this tote from Nukkad Studio on IG. 


Reading in a cafe is such a romcom, main character energy and that cool girl vibe. 

I mean, I do enjoy it. But it's also so distracting. I am constantly looking out the window, people watching and eavesdropping.. Not intentionally, but peeps are loud and obviously I can hear every word. 


Reading my first ever Naipaul and it's good so far in. 


Personally for me.. Nothing beats reading in my own bed. Just the comfort and ease and coziness is unparalleled. 


Books and Coffee are a match made in heaven. 


Bond and Coffee and dreaming about Landour are my personal favourite trifecta. 

And this book and art and coffee filled corner of my parent's home just makes me so happy. Can't wait to go back reunite with my books, and my parents of course. 

I have had a sad, anxious and stress filled day today, so I've chosen to look back and focus on happier memories. 

Here's hoping tomorrow is better. 

Will resume the yearly favourites posts from tomorrow. 


No comments: