Friday 8 December 2023

Blogmas Day- 8! Sweet Things~~~ Tree, Bows and Tart.

 Hello Loves! 

Today started not good. 

I was alll up in my feelings and feeling like shit. 

So I took a nap and woke up feeling motivated to do something good.

I cooked myself a comfort meal, a Bengali meal. Made some simple mooshurir dal and shade aloor torkari. 

And we finally put up our tree. 

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Here are some glimpses of the sweet things from today. 





This year I decided I wanted some bows on my tree. 
I can't find my favourite Christmas ornaments, which I last saw in 2019 January. I am so heartbroken but what can you do?? I've just misplaced them. 
So I wanted to add something new to my little tree. 
My sister made these bows for me, we had a whole roll of silver glitter ribbons from Staples in Bangalore, that I bought back in 2010 or something. 


Old baubles. 
So much light. 


The rooms looks and feels so warm and lovely instantly. 


Snowflakes. 



I love having the tree up and lit and done and it makes me so happy to walk into my living room and seeing the tree. 


A chocolate tart to end a lovely night. 

πŸ’œ

No comments: