Friday 15 December 2023

Blogmas Day-14! Bookshop Hangs- Granth Book Store, Mumbai.

Is there anything better than just walking around a bookshop and browsing the shelves and finding some books to take back home with you? 

Nope. 

Nothing. 

As much I do appreciate the ease and deals of online bookshops..there is nothing like the joy of walking around in a bookshop and finding some books that make your heart happy. 

I will always, always prefer buying books from a bookshop and supporting an independent bookshop and keep them in business. 

I have a few fave spots in the city. 

This year I spent a morning at Granth Book Store and come back with a few books. 

It was a good time. If you live in Mumbai and haven't been here yet, I'd recommend you take yourself here for a little bookshop hang and buy some incredible books. I really like this bookshop and their curation. I am sure you'll find a ton of books you'd want to immediately get! 

Here is a little TBT and some snapshots from that morning. 











I really should go back soon and buy myself a handful of good books. 

No comments: