Thursday 14 December 2023

Blogmas Day-13! Favourite Bookmarks of 2023.

 Hello Loves! 

If you know me, you know I am a complete bookmark obsessed fiend. I have always loved pretty little bookmarks but in the lat 3-4 years my collection has grown by leaps and bounds and I couldn't be happier about it. 

I love it. 

This year too I added some new loves to my life, I did use a lot of my older and beloved bookmarks but for this list, I am sticking to the new entrants to my bookish life. 

So let's jump into it and see my most loved bookmarks from 2023: 



1. Riya Designs: I found her shop earlier in the year and have since then made a few purchases from her. I've of course bought a ton of bookmarks..which they are magnetic and wonderful and I love them. I've also bought notepads and some stickers. All of which I've really enjoyed and I highly recommend you go check out her shop. 
It's full of cute little things. 
I think I own..pretty much every single bookmark Riya Designs has in her shop. 
Go see and get yourself something cute. 
I love them, below are two of my faves from my loot. 



This black floral, bookstack and coffee one we got two of because sis and I wanted one for each of us. 

I also really appreciate the quality and price point of her stationery goods. 



2. Noor Art and Craft: I've bought totes and pouches from them before and this year I bought these simple and beautiful, hand painted bookmarks from them and I love it. 
Bengali and beautiful. 
They are on IG and also have a website. 
Check them out here. 
They also have a new calendar out, and if you Bengali you are going to love it. 



Their totes are really great too, if you are in the market for one. 

:) 



3. Oochu: Recently stumbled upon Oochu on IG and got myself a set of these cute bookmarks. I also got some notepads and to-do lists, which I also loved. These bookmarks are cute and nicely made and very pocket friendly. 
Find her shop on IG. 


So cute. 



4. Paperfinity: I've bought from this shop before and this year I bought a couple of bookmarks and art prints from them and I really love them. 
I also used a couple of their art prints and bookmarks to decorate the walls of my room and I love how they add so much colour and prettiness to my space. I also currently have an order from them on the way to me. 


Love the words and designs. 

I have the Rumi set on the way to me, will share those once they arrive. 

:) 



Here is some of their art prints and bookmarks on my steel cupboard to jazz it up slightly. 

Also ft. the art from Diary of a Flower Girl, Comicanaa and Chica Being Me. 

(You can find all of them on IG). 



5. Paperclips/Pageclips: Now these are obviously not bookmarks, I know that! 
But this year we've bought a couple of these gorgeous acrylic paperclips from The Little Wings shop, mainly to use when we are journaling or planning. But I also find them so useful and helpful when I'm reading to hold my pages down and keep them from fluttering under the fan. 


These are two of my faves. 


Now for some extra honorary mentions. 


Special shout-out to Bidisha from Vastriyaan, who sent me this beautiful sketch with m order around my birthday, which I've used as a bookmark. I love it and I hope she makes more bookmarks in the future. She makes the most stunning art in the world...her embroidery is so soulful and perfect and if you haven't added one of her beauties in your life! What are you waiting for! 


I finally used this beautiful bookmark we've had for over ten years. My sister picked it up from The Boston Museum of Fine Arts years ago but we had never used it. 

I pulled it out this year and I am so glad I did. 


πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’š

No comments: