Tuesday 19 December 2023

Blogmas Day-18! Top Totes of 2023.

 Hello Loves! 

2023 has been the year of Tote Bags for me. I fell in love with tote bags and went a little crazy buying totes all year round and I have no regrets. I mostly bought from small businesses and got the cutest works of art. 

Here are some Top Totebags of 2023.

In no particular order.. Here we go.. 



1. Studio Joyeeta: Starting off with a forever fave Joyeeta, who started a merch line and we for two totes (obviously) and this lady is my favourite. Nicely made and featuring Joyeeta's incredible art. 

I love it. 

Check out her beautiful stuff on her website



2. Strawbabie: I found this shop on IG and got myself some totes and stickers an other cuties from them. I currently have another order from them on the way to me. 
I adore these totes. I used them as a Planner Tote and my Reading tote. 
So cute, go check out their shop for some delightful things. 





Love their aesthetic and vibe 🎀



3. La Dolce Vita: Started my year with this tote from my favourite shop. This was my planner tote for nearly three months and I love it so much. Perfection! 



4 . Nukkad Studio: Going to The Shakespeare and Company bookshop in Paris is a lifelong dream of mine. Well, so far shop na sahi at least I've got a tote to quench my longing. This tote is super roomy and fits a ton of stuff including a laptop. Perfect for days of errand running. 

Go check out their website and find something perfect for yourself. 



5. Letters Under The Stars- A Bookworm's Belongings:.. I mean, it's a no brainer that I would get this tote and love it. 



6. Sukto by Ha Ja Ba Ra La: I adore all things Bengali films and art and the work of Ray is pretty much at the top of my list of favourite things in the world. This year I got an handful of totes and even bags from Sukto and most of them are inspired by the magic of all things Ray. 
I love this Bhooter Raja and his cronies tote. 





7. Namrata Kumar Art Tote: This tote is an absolute favourite and is from Namrata Kumar Art. Love the illustrations of dancing Frida Kahlos. :) 



8. Star Hallows Tote from Septemberish: A new addition to my tote collection, this ode to Gilmore Girls had to be had. 

Check them out here. 

No comments: