Friday 1 December 2023

Blogmas Day-1 2023. Hello December & Current Read.

 Hello December✨

Hello Christmas 🎄

Hello Festivity and Cheer and Merriment. 

I hope this is a month of peace, calm and joy. 

And welcome back to Blogmas ✨🕊✨

A post every single day and tons of year end lists and favourites from 2023.


I am happy you are here December. 




Here's a look at my day today. 

I honestly woke up feeling a little blue, so I did things that always cheer me up. 

Picked up my current read.. 



The Greatest Goan Stories Ever Told, Edited by Manohar Shetty: While a lot of people head towards Goa this time of the year, I am heading to Goa through these stories. I plan on reading this book through the month. Read a handful of stories at a time and take my time with it. 



Picked out a cute bookmark. Luna forever. 


The plan for tonight is to watch some cringey Bengali film and laugh and cheer myself up. And whip up a simple but delicious Tuna Pasta. 

Simple Things ✨

No comments: