Sunday 24 January 2016

Project 365 2016: Week 3.

Hello! 

Another week is done and it's time to see what I got up to in this 3rd week of the year. 
This week was a mixed bag...
I wasn't feeling the best...health-wise.
I read such nice books..re-read my first book of 2016.
Enjoyed winter!
Spend time with my folks. 
Coloured to my heart's content. 
:) 

Let's see my week in pictures. 





Day 15 of 366: Peppermint Tea for my sister.
Cold winter nights are perfect for Tea and reading.
Love this Peppermint Herbal Infusion...a great way to soothe your tummy if it's feeling unwell.


Day 16 of 366: Washi Tape Haul.
We love us some Washi Tape and these new loves make our collection very lovely.


Day 17 of 366: Winter induced dry skin is made so much more bearable with this heavenly Body Butter from Forest Essentials. Love how great this smells...and how it leaves my skin silky smooth and well nourished for an entire day. I highly recommend it.


Day 18 of 366: My reading material for this gone week. Very Bengali-centric reading. Loved both of these books immensely. A very satisfied reading week! :)


Day 19 of 366: A slice of orange.
A delightfully cute magnetic bookmark from Kikkik that I love. I also love oranges and the Nagpur oranges that we get in the winter are so tasty.


Day 20 of 366: A page of my journal dedicated to Tea and quotes about Tea.
This is another of my favourite Teas..The Fabindia Black Fruit Tea. So delicious, I like to brew a batch and chill it and serve it over ice in the summer.


Day 21 of 366: A ring I wore all week long. This was a gift from my mother for my birthday couple of years ago. I love the little fish and the etched details of the ring.

See you again next week! :)


No comments: