Friday 8 January 2016

Friday Favourites: Planners + Stationery Bits + Donut + Stamps + Ugly Doll.







Hello! 

And a Happy Friday to you! :) 

My favourites this week are a happy little mix. 

1. Gorgeous vintage style dashboards for an A5 planner. Love the botanical prints and the gorgeous birds on it. 

2. My sister's gorgeous fauxdoris. The sight of them makes me so happy. 

3. A beaver stamp from Canada. Apart from the obvious joy of shopping online, getting interesting stamps is such an added bonus. 

4. Glitter nails. I have on Faces Canada Love Thy Pink and Sally Hansen's Strobe Lights. Thought I'd start the new year with some glitter and shine. 

5. A gorgeous cupcake and my beloved Ugly Doll Pagli staring at it with drool-filled eyes. :) This is an old picture taken in Pune at Cafe Peter Donut. 

Have a lovely weekend folks. 

My plans include..

Finally getting my Xmas tree down. 
Finishing The Return of Sherlock Holmes 
Journaling. 
Watching some TV shows. 


No comments: