Saturday 16 January 2016

Project 365 2016: Week 2!

Hello! 
Another week has gone by and it's time to recap my life in the last week. 
This was a strange and in someways sad week...
The death of two legends..
David Bowie.
Alan Rickman. 

I am particularly torn up about Alan Rickman. He was so wonderful as Severus Snape. He will be so missed. 

Then this week also marked with terror attacks in Istanbul and Jakarta. 
:( 
The world just needs a big hug. 

Let's see my week in pictures...


Day 8 of 366: Setting up my bag. I got this with Mughal art print on it from Limeroad and I had wanted it for ages and but held off buying it and finally got it for nearly 500 bucks off on it. Total win! I love this bag..backpack...it fits everything and I love that this bag can swing both ways. Indian clothes and Western clothes. 


Day 9 of 366: An adorable postcard that we use to decorate our closets. This was a gift..a very apt gift  with a perfect message on it. This was a gift from our friend Radhika who is a champion gift giver and a fellow stationery fiend. 


Day 10 of 366: Gajar ka Halwa time. What is winter without it's treats? And Gajar ka Halwa is a winter staple in our home. 
Carrots and ghee, milk and dry fruits, sugar and condensed milk. 
So good! 


Day 11 of 366: Strawberries! 
God this reminds to run to Moshe's and get their heavenly Strawberry and Chocolate Cheesecake. It's so good! 


Day 12 of 366: My phone case with a happy and inspiring message on it. 
And my current nail polish.. a wine colour with silver glitter in it. A good colour for winter and I am really feeling the glitter and shimmer right now. 


Day 13 of 366: Pages from my journal. I use bits of Washi Tape to decorate my pages and add a little colour and cuteness to lined pages. 
My resolution to be a better journaler and writer and document more. :) 



Day 14 of 366: Owls! Stickers that came in an older Happie Scrappie kit which I am using only now. They are so cute and damn even the packaging is adorable. :) 

See you again next week folks. 

Have a wonderful week ahead guys. :) 

No comments: