Saturday 2 January 2016

Current Reads: Reading my First Book of 2016- The Return of Sherlock Holmes.


Hello! 

For years now, I've put a lot of thought into picking my first read of the year. 
Maybe it's a bookworm thing. Thinking and deciding very carefully over the book I pick as my first read of the year. 
I might be slightly superstitious but I think the first read shows how the rest of year. 
Read a good book in the beginning of the year and the rest of your reading year goes well.
Start the year with a bad book and it kinda spells doom for the rest of the year. :( 

I might be crazy..but this is how my mind works. 

So after a lot of thinking and staring at my bookshelves for a good while..I decided on Sherlock Holmes to kick start my 2016 reading! 

The Return of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. 

I can't think of a better book. 

Detective stories. 
Classic.
Engaging. 
Sherlock. 

What's not to love?! 

Also with the brand new episode of Sherlock is making me so happy! :))))) 
I can't wait to watch the new episode. The Abominable Bride. 
Yay! 

What a fantastic way to kick start the new year. 

What are you reading first in 2016? 


 

No comments: