Monday 18 January 2016

Monday Moods: Shop Love~~~ iTokri--- Favourite Online Store!

Hello! 

And a Happy Monday folks. 

For today's Monday Moods I want to talk about my all time favourite place to shop for all things Indian-indie-handicrafts and handloom. 
If you are looking for a place to find unique and beautiful handmade things iTokri has got to be on your radar. 
I've been shopping here since 2012 and I've found some delightful things always. 
I love browsing on the website and always finding things I love---bags, jewellery, notebooks, home decor items and shawls and stoles and adorable little things. 

I was recently on the site and ordered myself some small treats--- Madhubani coasters and some solid perfumes in little tins. 
I want some other things, as always, but I was good and limited myself to a few things. Once they arrive in the mail, I'll do a little haul on the blog. 




Coasters with beautiful Madhubani art on it. 



Solid perfumes in natural scents in gorgeous tins. 


A vibrant coloured jhola bag. 


Silver adjustable rings. 
Love the design and the antique look of them. 



Recycled/upcycles notebooks with bright prints on the,. 
Love the kettle. So adorable! 



There is so much more at iTokri to love and covet. 

Have a nice week ahead folks. :) 

No comments: