Sunday 10 January 2016

Stationery Sunday: My Three Planners of 2016. Kikkik. Accessorize. Fauxdori.



Hello! 

This Sunday I want to share my very turquoise planners. 
This is a happy coincidence, all of my planners are in the same colour family. 
Shades of mint and aqua and with absolute darling prints and colours! 

From left to right...

The Kikkik Watermelon Planner--- this is my yearly planner. To plan my days and also doodle my days. I will do another post sharing pages and layout of this planner of mine. You can get it HERE. 

The Bird Fabricdori--- this is from an Etsy shop called Planner Dixie and we got this at the end of the year and this is my Book Journal, where I keep track of my reading and jot down my thoughts about the books I read. It is also my blog planner, I use Midori inserts to plan for the blog and keep a track of what I've posted and what I need to post. 
The dori may change up in the future but for now I like it and it matches the rest of my planners. 

Accessorize Journal--- this is my journal/diary to write my thoughts and feelings and document my days and also stick souvenirs and such. I love, love,love this journal. It is nearly 2 years old and my sister has picked this up from Delhi airport for me and I didn't use it till now. The paper quality is fantastic and can take any kind of ink. Also the message on the front is lovely. 





I love planning and have had a planner since I was 16 years old. 
From basic black Filofax.
To agenda style planners.
To just plain old diaries. 
I've had all kinds of planners. 

Last year I used the Hobonichi Techo and while I did enjoy it immensely, this year I wanted to go back to a ring planner and this watermelon planner from Kikkik was just the thing. Cute, full of lovely illustrated pages and adorable details on every page. It's perfect! And it's back in stock, so if you want one this is a good time to get your hands on it! 


I am really enjoying my planners this year, each and everyone of them. 
I also use a Frankie Journal as my gratitude journal and I will soon a whole post on it. 

Planners bring me so much joy! 

:) 

No comments: