Wednesday 3 January 2018

Haul: Bookish Goodies/// Book Sleeves from Lyra and Company.

Hello! 

I want to share the most adorable haul today. 
BOOK SLEEVES!!! 

I have wanted book sleeves for soooooooo long! 
I saw so many online and even some from India but the designs never really called out to me. So when I saw that my favourite dori maker Lyra and Co, had the most amazing book sleeves, I actually squealed with delight. 
:) 
And got two sleeves. One for my sister and one for me. 
:) 
Yay! 

Book sleeves apart from being utterly beautiful are also useful. They protect your books from the wear and tear in your handbag and even you are carrying two slim books, you can carry them safely in one nifty sleeve and keep your bag organised. 

Let's jump into the beauties, shall we? 


This gorgeous bird cover is for my sister, she is absolutely in love with birds. 
The winter floral is just stunning. 
The book sleeve fits a decent sized book. The book in the picture is nearly 400 paged paperback, and it fit comfortably. 
:) 



And this little beauty is mine!!!!! 
SLOTHS!
I mean...come on....it is beyond gorgeous! 
I had to have it. 
Slow little darling sloths! 
Gah!!!! 




Here are the two beauties side by side. 

I got my book sleeves from the lovely Lyra and Co. 

I am so happy with them. They fit even a fat book. I will share pictures once I start using it and putting it in my bag, which I haven't done so far. 

I am so in love with these. 
10/10 
Highly recommend. 

Till next time...

Happy Reading! 

No comments: