Thursday 4 January 2018

Vignettes/// Travel Photo Diary- Bhopal.

My sister travels a fair amount on work and she found herself in Bhopal a few times in the past couple of months.

So, I am now handing it over to her to share some pics and snippets from her travel to Bhopal.




Hello! 
I love visiting Bhopal! It is such a beautiful city! Unfortunately, I am never there for longer than two days and each of those days is jam packed with work! So, I haven't had a chance to explore the city or even visit places like Sanchi or Bhimbekta, which are within 100 Kms from the city! I hope to rectify that in the next trip! 





One of the best things about Bhopal trips is, hands down, getting to stay at the stunning Jehan Numa Palace Hotel. This was the balcony attached to my room- perfect for drinking my morning cup of coffee! 




This is the view from said balcony- overlooks the pool. 





The other side of the balcony! That's actually the next room's balcony, but, thankfully, no one was using it when I was, so I had my privacy and peace and quiet! 





Jehan Numa Palace is so green and serene! Lots of potted plants! 



A cute little terrace. 




And even a pretty flowering tree! Love! 




A view of one of their many lawns on my way to breakfast



Random corridor 1. 



An interesting staircase. Look at how beautiful the details are! 




A view of the lake from one of the bridges. 




Also happened to visit a village on the outskirts of the city and ran into two cute calves! They were so docile and had no objections to being petted! 




Some graffiti gyaan! :) 




A close-up of the pretty pink flowers on the flowering tree above...




Random corridor 2




Random corridor 3. Yes, I love taking pictures of corridors! It is a thing! 





A view of the pool. I actually spotted some enthu people swimming later on! And it was cold! Maybe the pool is heated? Hmm..



Here's a quick OOTD- indigo kurta and dupatta are both from Fabindia, my mojris are from Dilli Haat. 

I hope this was fun! :) 




No comments: