Sunday 7 January 2018

Stationery Sunday: Stamp Haul from My Paper Projects.

Hello! 

And welcome to the first Stationery Sunday of 2018! 

:) 

For today's post I want to share some utterly lovely stamps from My Paper Projects, which is becoming our go to place for whimsy and vintage-y feel stamps. 



There are five stamps in this set, which is called 'Corsage' and the artwork is simply beautiful! 




I love floral stamps and this set has purely floral beauties like this one!




Or this one that looks like they could be lilies or daffodils. 



I also love the ones that have leaves and birds. These stamps are perfect for adding some interesting elements to your journal or planner page.





Here's what the stamps look like in action! 




I love how they look! This one with a fern leaf is a beaut! 




Look! How pretty! 




And here's more! 

How to Order: These stamps are sold out, but if you follow @mypaperprojects on Instagram, you can buy her limited edition stamps when she releases new ones! 

Hope you enjoyed this little stamp haul. 

See you soon!

No comments: