Wednesday 24 January 2018

General Whimsy: Notebooks & Journals.

Hello! 
Sharing some journal and notebooks that I love. 
I am a stationery hoarder and I wouldn't have it any other way! 
:)
I can't resist a beautifully made notebook and the prospect of filling up empty pages with thoughts and musings is a very pleasant feeling! 


A fabric dori from Lyra and Co, which was my Bujo for November 2017. 


An utterly gorgeous leather notebook cover. 
This is the Mr. Darcy in A6 Buttered Rum from Chic Sparrow


I got this notebook for my sister on her birthday. She has a thing for all things birds. 
I adore the illustation and the very old, retro feel of this notebook. 
I got this from iTokri. 



I love how my sister sets up her doris! 
This beauty is from Zenkraft. 
It is a Field Notes Pro-Sleeve. 
:)



A set of turtle notebooks from Fabindia. 
Bought simply because they were too cute to be left behind! 

:) 

Do you hoard notebooks too? 


No comments: