Monday 22 January 2018

Monday Moods: Silver Jewellery in Black and White





Hello!!! 

For today's Monday Moods I want to share some of my favourite things in the world. 
Silver Jewellery.
Black and White Pictures. 

From Top to Bottom: 


-Mirror Work Earrings from Jaypore. 

-A simple bracelet/cuff/bangle from Amber, Colaba. 

-Gorgeous dangly filigree earrings on my sister from Amber as well. 

-Pearl drop earrings from Narayana Jewellers in Commercial Street Bangalore. 
:) 


Today is Saraswati Pujo, a day to worship the Goddess of Wisdom and Knowledge. 
A day away from books and writing. 
A day I cherished as a child but I am going crazy with trying to find ways to entertain myself now! 
Damn! 

Happy Saraswati Pujo to my fellow Bengalis. 
Hope you are enjoying your bhog, pandal hopping and kul. 

:) 


No comments: