Friday 5 January 2018

Friday Favourites: First Batch of Favourites from 2018!

Hello! 

One of my small blog related goals for 2018 is to bring back Friday Favourites and make them as regular as I can! A lot of you seem to love these posts and I want to make them as regular as I can! So with that goal in mind and all the right intentions let's jump into 2018's first batch of Friday favourites! 

So far I've had a very lovely start to the year. Gentle and happy and slow and with really good vibes, most of it centred around my own thinking and state of mind. 

I hope the rest of the year stays true to this sense of mental well-being. 

Now on to some favourites.


1. Flowers are a forever favourite. And all things yellow are calling out to me lately!


2. Bag/// This is my first bag of 2018 and it is gorgeous. All of my favourite things- pink, indigo and pompoms!
And see..more yellow! A glimpse of What I Wore.
The bag is from my brand called Chammak Challo via iTokri.


3. Wallet/// This favourite come from my sister.
A new wallet in the new year and it's in keeping with the Pantone Colour of the Year too! Yay for more purple!
This gorgeous little wallet made in leather, silk and adorned with kantha stitch is from By Paulami, an indie brand which is becoming a new favourite of ours.


4. 2018 Calendar/// Every year we try to find a calendar that is both functional and beautiful and this year we've hit a jackpot.
This beautiful and artful calendar from Bhuli Arts is quite simply a work of art. Each month showcases a different art style from India and every page is unique and stunning.
I will do a proper flip through soon.
I am so happy with it.


5. Sparkles/// This is how I began my New Year with sparkles and light.
I just hope the rest of the year is similarly lit up and wonderful.

I hope you've had a good first week of 2018 too and are geared for the weekend.

My plan is to read and spend some time setting up my Book Journal and making long lists of books I want to read in 2018.

Have a good weekend folks.

&

Happy Reading! 

No comments: