Monday 15 January 2018

Monday Moods: Laptop Sleeves from Ilika Studio.

Hello! 

For today's edition of Monday Moods I want to talk about some new outfits for my laptop. Yes, you read that right. Outfits for my laptop. We spend so much time glued to our screens and in some way our lives are on our laptops. Mine is for certain- drafts of stories, pictures and Tv shows and movies. I love my laptop. 
So why not keep it protected and safe at all times? 
I don't mean anti-virus types of things, though, obviously those are crucial too. 
I mean keeping your laptops physically safe from dents and bumps. 

Enter laptop sleeves! 

I always keep my laptop in a sleeve or cover. I don't want my laptop to get jostled in my bag or even have something spill on it. 

Plus, I like how sleeves make my laptop look! 
What?! Doesn't your tech deserve pretty things once in a while?! 

I recently got some gorgeous totes from Ilika Studio, (see the post HERE) and fell in love with their aesthetic. So, when they launched these laptop sleeves I had to get them. So gorgeous! 


Look how gorgeous! 
:) 


REVIEW: 

1. I love the prints and how vivid the colours are. 
2. The sleeves are padded and offer a lot of cushioning to your laptop. 
3. The velcro snap makes it secure and keeps your laptop in place. 
4. The pricing is decent too. They are for INR 600- which is not bad. 
5. I love the desi element this sleeve adds to your tech. 

I totally recommend these! 
You can get them on Ilika Studio's Instagram. 








I am so in love with these beauties. 
The yellow one is from me.
&
The red beauty is for my sister. 


So adorable! 

:) 


No comments: