Thursday 18 January 2018

Haul: Embroidered Pouches from The Color Life.

Hello! 

My birthday is exactly one month away! 
And like my childhood self I like to get a little bit excited and do a little countdown of sorts. Nothing nearly as major as my childhood where I just couldn't wait for my birthday to arrive. Now, I am a whole lot chiller. 
:) 

To kick off my birthday countdown, I want to share some seriously beautiful customised pouches from The Color Life by Krishna Patel. I spotted her shop on Instagram and was blown away by her talent. She makes these generously sized pouches with darling designs and even names embroidered on it. Plus, it is entirely customisable. You get to choose the colours of our own pouch as well as the colours of the embroidery. The pouches are silk-ish and the design is a mix of fabric paint and embroidery. 

We got two. 
The one with Llamas for my sister, she is using it to hold her Personal Sized Midori Traveler's Notebook and a Hobonichi- that she uses for daily journaling. It holds both comfortably. 

The one with Pooja embroidered on it, is obviously mine. 
:) 
I am possibly going to store some stationery bits and bobs in it. 



Aren't these just gorgeous?! 
All of her pouches come with amble charms and tassels and bits. They add a certain whimsy to the pouches. 



We are big fans of any kind of bird charm. 
:) 


Pooja. 
I am so in love with this pouch. 
The colours pop so beautifully against the white and the little embellishments are perfectly in sync with the design. 
This is the second item that I own that has my name on it. I also had a handmade wooden key chain with my name carved on it that I picked up from Mussoorie in 2007. 
This one is so much more special. 







I highly, highly recommend these beauties.  
They gorgeous. 
Spacious. 
Well-made. 
Padded. 
So whimsy! 

5/5 

Get one now! 

:)

I already have my eye on an elephant pouch and maybe ones with camels on them. 

:) 


No comments: