Saturday 25 December 2021

Blogmas Day XXV: My Christmas Book Haul!

 Hello Loves! 

:) 

Merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope you've had a good day and some cake and maybe even a present or two under the tree. 

:) 

I have some beautiful presents underneath the tree and like any true blue bookworm, I, of course, have a book haul. Because why wouldn't I buy books?

This book haul is full of books that have sat on my Wishlist for absolute ages. So since it's the end of the year I decided to just bite the bullet and myself some amazing books. 

Let's see my lovely Christmas Book Haul. 



A stack of books I am 100% certain I'll love. 
A low-risk book haul, if you will.
 
Some of these books were kinda pricey but 'tis the season to treat yourself. 


Ah! 

And some of these book are so big and juicy and perfect. 

:) 


A Ruskin Bond book is a thing of joy. Got this beautiful book which has all glossy pages and some beautiful illustrations. I cannot wait to read these stories and be enthralled by the gorgeous art. 


This book  has been on my wishlist for absolute ages and I figured it's high time I just got it. This might be my first read of 2022. 


Then I got some Ray magic. All of this year has been a Ray fest and I ended the year by adding two more Ray tittle to my shelves. 
I have another Ray book on the way to me as we speak. 



This mammoth little book is a thing of joy. A book about 3 Rays- Upendrakishore, Sukumar and Satyajit. Their stories and even some art. I am beyonddddd happy to have this beautiful book in my life. I can't wait to jump into this world. 


And finally this beautiful graphic novel adaptation of this book that everyone but me seems to have read. 



BOOKS BOUGHT: 

1. All Time Favourites for Children by Ruskin Bond 

2. The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse by Charlie Mackesy 

3. Another Dozen Stories by Satyajit Ray 

4. 3 Rays Stories from Satyajit Ray 

5. Sapiens The Birth of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari


Five amazing books I am so happy and excited to read. My January seems allll sorted. 

:) 

Hope your last week of 2021 is relaxing and lovely. 

Cheers to you and Cheers to me sticking to Blogmas and blogging every single day. 

Will be back tomorrow with the rest of my Bookish Favourites. 

:) 


No comments: