Saturday 11 December 2021

Blogmas Day XI: Life Lately...All Things Warm and Cozy.

 Hello Loves! 

I hope these last few weeks of the year are restful and kind to you. 

Me, I am trying to get things done and find time to slow down and get as cozy as I possibly can. 

Here are some snippets of some warm and cozy days and nights. 

:) 


I recently bought some lovely candles from Ekam and they have made my winter nights a million times brighter. 
This one here is a candle called Twilight Night and it's delicious..smelling of course. 
Our nightly ritual is to light a candle and turn on our Christmas tree lights and have a merry old time. 
:) 


More light and some new art that I recently got from Studio Jupiter. 
Mostly all Christmas themed and it makes me so happy to buy something from one of my oldest IG friends. 
:) 


A little peak of my tiny Christmas tree that I've put up in my room. 

:) 

It's tiny and full of ornaments and even some snowflake lights. Used a Santa hat as a dinky tree skirt. 


December also means making a ton of lists and pouring over my book journal to make a list of some favourite books. I have so far made a long list of alllll the books I've loved in 2021. It's all fun and games reading 180+ books, but trying to find faves is a whole other ball game! 

The long list stands at 52 books so far and now I have to break it up genre wise. Stay tuned for Bookish Faves that will start from Monday. 


There is nothing as cozy as coffee and books. 
I have finally in the last few weeks made my annual switch (only when I am here and not in Bombay) to hot coffee. I am a total cold coffee person but it's getting good and cold here in Bengal and it's nice to warm my soul with a cup of well brewed coffee with a dash of cocoa. 



This is what I am currently reading and loving. 
Shashi Deshpande is always someone whose words and people I love. 
I first read her work in college when we studied one of her novels and since then she's been a steady favourite. 
This is collection of short stories that I am enjoying immensely. 


Overall, reading has been a little slow this month. I have only read some 3 books which is a very slow situation for me. But there are other things going on this month. 

I am blogging everyday. 

Cooking every night. 

So my reading time has been cut down a little bit. Which is OK..ish. I miss reading like a maniac but sometimes life gets in the way. 


Look at these cute little faces! 
These are my newest friends. Two owls from Kutti Element of Love
I am so smitten. 
They are handmade. 
Adorable and so damn squishy. 
Love.
Love.
Love. 


Have a lovely weekend my loves. 

:)

I am planning on finding a solid block of time to read and watch something good. 


No comments: