Friday 24 December 2021

Blogmas Day XXIV: The Darling Days of December.

December is one of my favourite months. 

There is such joy and calm in these days few days of the year. 

This December has been a good one. 

Full of things I love and adore. 

Cold nights. 

Candlelight. 

Books. 

Blogging.

Cake. 

Christmas in the air. 

I couldn't be happier or more grateful. 

:) 

Here are some snippets of my December clicked randomly on my 'big' camera. I miss getting my Canon camera out to take pictures of my days and adventures. I am hoping to use it more in 2022. 



 

A typical night in our world. 

Candle lit.

And something to watch on the laptop. I think this was my sister watching Grey's Anatomy. 



Glow. 



A little Christmas book haul, because of course I bought some books for cheer and good vibes. 

:) 



Book haul coming super duper soon. 

:) 

I am so excited to read this mammoth book soon. 


Rings and lights. 

These rings from both from Quirksmith. 


A happy and cozy corner of home. 

Candle. Art. Flowers. 



Books and December in the early days. 

I have read a few books from this pile this month. 



Happy Christmas Eve my loves. 

I hope you are happy and joyful and comfy and cozy wherever you are. 

:) 

No comments: