Tuesday 14 December 2021

Blogmas Day XIV: Some New Loves- Stationery and Things (Haul)

 Hello Loves. 

If you follow me on IG you know I have been having a little planner crisis in my head. 

Basically I am so tempted to buy a Midori Planner even though I have Inkbucket planner. So I have been feeling crippled with indecision. 

Yikes. 

But I think I have made a decision to just suck it up and use my existing planner and make it as lovely and beautiful as I can. 

So, let's focus on something good instead. 

Here are some new additions to my life. 

Some stationery bits and some general bits. 


We recently got our 2022 calendar from Bhuli Art (will share how beautiful it is soon)  and also got this set of stunning postcards/ art prints. 
I love their art style and how striking each print is. 
Can't wait to put these up on my walls soon. 
This is my third time buying a calendar from them and I am so happy to have their art and colour fill up a corner of my home in 2022. 


My sister's minimal planner haul. 
She got her usual order of the Traveler's Company vertical inserts, this is something she gets every year and uses mainly for memory keeping. 

She also got this adorable hedgehog embroidered bookmark. 
Look so cute. 
Once the 2022 Planner is all set-up I will share her spreads and how it all looks together. 

We also got these beautiful sticky notes from Daily Plan. 

We got all of these things from Paper Planning and More. 


Winter has us all reaching for our sweaters and warmies. 
So I randomly wanted a woolen pouch and after looking here and there, my sister found this pouch on Amazon of all places. 
It's made by a lady called Shaily's  Art and Craft and she sent me a little smiley face thingie (above) free with my pouch order. It was such a pleasant surprise and I am so in love with this handmade beauty. Oh, she also sent me a free woolen face mask!!! 


A minion!!! 
Love the colours and the work that's gone into it. 
I can't believe she sent me a freebie. 
So expected but so happy. 
:) 
I have promptly moved some of my ink pens into this to keep them warm and cozy this winter. 


A book haul! 
Some used books from Book Chor that arrived yesterday and I am happy to report the books are in amazing condition. 
I will do a full haul soon. 
I got 10 books and I am excited to read them soon...well in the next year. 
I got some amazing books and as always some amazing deals. 


Another sneak peek. 
I got some of these adorable stickers in the mail yesterday. I also got a few (a lot) bookmarks and even some buttons which I'll share soon. 
Love buying from artists on IG and getting some truly beautiful things. 
These are from a shop called Ahiru's Creative Universe


I have already talked about how much I love my new spacious pen pouch, so I won't talk about it any more. 
You can find a what's in my pen pouch post a few posts below. 

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ


Hope you've been doing well. 
I will start my bookish posts from tomorrow. 
I am still mulling things over and making my final lists. 

How was your weekend?
I watched all of Aranyak and quite liked it. A little slow paced but nicely done overall. 

Time to go back to my current read and line up some bookish posts. 
Happy Reading Loves. 


No comments: