Wednesday 1 December 2021

Blogmas Day I: Hello December & Festive Corners of my Home.

 



Hello December! 

And welcome to Blogmas 2021. 

Blogmas is basically my end of the year hurrah where I blog every single day up to Christmas and sometimes right up to the New Year. I blog about books, home, festivity and of course since it's end of the year it's time to list all kinds of favourties. I make top 5 and in some cases top 10 favourites of all sorts of things- books, stationery, bags, jewellery, clothes and films and TV too. So do stick around and see the best of all things 2021. 

I hope December is good and kind and gentle and merry for all of us. 

🎄🎅🎄



I love December. 

I love how we tend to slow down, feel festive and look back on the year that was hopefully feel good about surviving yet another year. 

:) 

I started December with joy in my heart and changing up a few things in my room. I pulled out all my Christmassy decor on hand, I am working with a limited set, I do have more things on the way! I miss being home and having all my Christmas things and my beautiful ornaments but I do have a small tree here and a few baubles and I've ordered a tiny tree and some more ornaments to do up both trees.

I am excited to have a cozy and festive set-up.


Let there be light & love all this month long.


All of these beautiful art prints are from Diary of a Flower Girl, I bought these beautiful mini-prints last year and brought them out to make my book corner a little Christmassy. 


You gotta love winter and reading outside while the sunshine caresses your face. 

Postcard from Sunny Skies and Starry Eyes. 


Winter means lighting candles, oh I've ordered some scented candles because for once I am somewhere cold and can actually light candles. I haven't been buying any scented candles since moving from Bangalore. I can't wait for them to arrive and light them every evening. I have ordered a couple candles from this place called Ekam. 


Winter means sweaters galore and dressing up my sweaters with some buttons and brooches. 

God you've got to love winter! 

I swear I feel more alive in winter and do more and feel happiest when the weather is cold. 

Daisy Brooch from Deesa by Deepika 

Embroidered Brooch from Vastriyan. 

Buttons from Sunny Skies and Starry Eyes. 

💛💛💛💛💛

I am so excited for December. 

To decorate my room.

Put up my trees. 

Blog everyday. 

:) 

And read, of course. 

I hope this month is great for you and me. 

Time to go pick something to read and make some dinner for my family. On the menu tonight is Jeera Rice and Palak Paneer. 

See you tomorrow with a brand new post for Blogmas Day 2. 

Happy Reading Loves. 


No comments: