Sunday 12 December 2021

Blogmas Day- XII: A New Pen Pouch.

 Hello Loves! 

For today's post I want to quickly talk about my new pen pouch, which is an unexpected Christmas present...see my sister ordered herself this pouch to keep all of her journaling supplies in one place but while it was on it's way to us, she found some beautiful patchwork and minimal pouches that she loved more. She meant to cancel her order but it was already shipped and once she arrived she gave it to me. 

So yay! 

:) 

It's a nifty little spacious pouch that is perfect for keeping a ton of pens and it even has some slots and pockets to keep other bits and bobs. 

I haven't stuffed it too much but it currently holds a lot of my most regularly used pens. 

So here's a look at it. 


I love how clean and minimal she looks. 

I might just put a button or brooch over the tag...but even without a cover up it's quite nice looking. 

You can find it here



I was using three pouches to keep some of my supplies in order. 
Now, it's not like all the contents of these pouches fit in this one pouch, I just picked and reorgansied some stuff and pulled out some pens I hadn't used in a while and put away ones I had been using for ages. A classic stationery rejig if you will. 


All the pouches hanging out. 

The older ones are from: 

Taaga by Reema. 

&

Karubasona. 


A view from the top. 
I haven't quite stuffed it with pens. 
I put in a few slim washi tapes and a pair of small scissors. 
And some wooden clips to hold on planner and journal pages. 


You can fit in a lot more but for now this is more than perfect. 



A little side view. 
Here I have kept pens I am using a lot lately. 
My forever favourite Sarasa pens. 
And my trusty Lamy ink pen. 
The side opening is quite nice and you can reach the pens easily and even have some access to the interior of the pouch. 


I am quite pleased with this pouch.

THINGS I LOVE: 

It's made of a good quality canvas. 

Hold a lot of pens and other supplies. 

It has water proof lining on the inside. 

It has a few compartments. 

The zips are good quality too and smooth. 

So if you are looking for a stationery pouch that can hold a lot of your stuff, this is a good bet. 

It's always lovely moving into a new pen pouch, do a bit of refresh and move your pens around and make sure you use every pen in your collection. 

No comments: