Monday 13 December 2021

Blogmas Day XIII: Stationery Haul: Notepad, Stickers and Button from Doodly Woodly Art.

 Hello Loves! 

Happy Monday, hope this is not a manic Monday. 

Let's kickstart the new week with some cuteness. 

I got some very cute stationery in the mail, just a small little haul from a small business I came across on Instagram. 

Here's what I got from Doodly Woodly Art.


Love how cutely everything was packed. 


Handwritten notes are always welcome. 

:) 


First up I got two sticker sheets of the same design. One for me and one for my sister. 
We are both Potterheads and I just couldn't resist these beautiful stickers with some of my favourites from the Wizarding World. 


These will be great for some journal entries or even perfectttt for the 1st of January when we have the reunion. 

:) 

I am already excited to both watch the reunion episode and do up my journal pages with these beauties. 


And of course I got this Harry button/badge. 
Cute! 
I am wearing it on my sweatshirt right now as we speak. 


It's a nice size and well-made. 


And finally I got a little notepad. I am very drawn to notepads lately...I don't even know why?! 

This one is so adorable and has quite a few sheets and the paper quality is nice too. 

So that's my little haul. 

A few things from a new (to me) shop and I am quite impressed with the things and I will certainly be going back for more. 

Go check out her shop and find something cute. 

No comments: