Saturday 3 August 2013

Reading Theme: Indian August.


For the first time everrrrrrr I am giving myself a reading theme for an entire month. More than a theme I am giving myself a geographical constraint. Not that I really need an excuse to read more Indian writing...I manage to read at least one Indian book in a month, I wondered how I'd feel reading only Indian Literature for a whole month. 

What better month than August to undertake this little experiment? August 15th is India's Independence Day. So all month long I'll be reading all things India and some works from the Indian subcontinent. The whole/proper TBR list will be up soon enough. I just need to snoop around my bookshelves and pick and choose. I love book shopping in my own bookshelves. A massive plus point of buying too many books at once, being able to shop my own shelves!


I am soooooo excited! 

Have a Happy August everyone :) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck, Pooja! ^.^ I am most excited about this challenge of yours.

Pooja T said...

Thanks Roanna :) Me too!!!! A month full of all things India is making me most happy :)