Monday 11 January 2021

Monday Moods: Haul from Scooboo.

Hello Loves! 

How has your Monday been? 

Mine included a little stationery haul from Scooboo. 

I was in desperate need of a new glue tape and I found some fairly affordable options on Scooboo. 

So I got those and a few other things. 

 




From left to right: 

A set of 5 pastel pens. 

A glue tape. 

A rolling stamp. 

&

Two more glue tapes. 

I clearly stocked up on the glue tapes since I don't want to risk running out. I have so many spare ones back home in Bombay, but I needed some here. 



These pens are a 0.5 mm kind, smooth and vivid and really good. 

The colours are unique and so far I am very impressed. 




I am so happy to have some glue tape back in my life. 

In the absence of these I've been using my Muji glue but it's kinda messy and not the most convenient. 




This is a rolling stamp, you simply run it over a page and it leaves a print or design. This one has cupcakes and cabers and teddy bears I think. I haven't tried it yet. 





I am so pleased with everything I got. 

The pens are especially nice. 

I really miss buying stationery from shops aboard, so it's nice to have options in India to satisfy my cravings for a stationery haul. 

No comments: